The Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Cpap is a device for treating sleep apnea. It features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and more connected to your sleep apnea care team than ever before. It automatically adjusts so that you get the lowest pressure needed to treat your condition.
The Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Cpap can determine which apnea is obstructive and which is central so you know you are getting the correct therapy. It works to automatically adjust to each patient’s therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient’s ideal, lowest therapy pressure. The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing.
The ResMed AutoRamp feature starts treatment at a low pressure to help you fall asleep. Then it later increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
The Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Cpap offers built-in cellular technology, so your doctor gets easy access to therapy data and remote access to device settings. This saves you office visits to turn in sleep data or get your device adjusted when needed. It helps you to be more connected with your doctor and even more efficient in the time you spend.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
Whatever your sleep apnea needs may be, you will find it from at medicalsupplydepotandrepairs.com. We offer the finest customer care services in this industry. If you have any questions, concerns or would rather place your order for CPAP, BiPAP, APAP over the telephone please call us at (305)638-7996
CALL FOR BEST PRICE